We customize and tailored design based on customer requirement as their own exclusive product.
We have in-house software programmer, design engineering team and manufacturing facilities of injection molding (plastic enclosure), SMT/PCBA, Cable & Test Aid, keypad, ABS Carry Case and packaging for product development and innovation.
In-house Software engineer
Our in-house software engineers will customize the software according to the customer’s request by providing us with the desired function, feature, parameter, operation sequence, and intended application and seek confirmation on the display information (symbols, graphics, icons, resolution and etc.)
Our mechanical design engineers will create 2D concept drawings, generate 3D CAD files, build 3D printed prototypes and construct tooling/mold fabrication for the production of the final enclosure.
We make a unique and exclusive design by integrating the customer’s corporate image, color, logo, dimension (housing, LCD, Keypad, and Printer), and product contour.
We create 3D CAD files and provide renderings of the proposed designs so the customer can get a 360° view of the enclosure and allow them to see every detail to confirm the design.
· Structure (component mounting & integration)- evaluation of the enclosure structural design and mounting of major components such as the printer, cable, switches, etc.
· modeling/3D print – getting a 3D print model representation for the customer to see the enclosure before opening the actual mold
We are the first to master the application of a rubberized coating to have a soft feel of the product housing. We can provide a multi-color plastic enclosure without the need to open an additional mold. Therefore, saving the cost.
We arrange the physical layout of the electrical component specified in the schematic diagram while obeying the physical constraints specified by the mechanical design of the plastic enclosure and to draw PCB. We have high-end in-house SMT line ready mass production.
Our electronic engineer will draw schematic diagram (a fundamental two-dimensional circuit representation showing the functionality and connectivity between
1. Components used
2. Electrical connections between components pins
3. Operating conditions such as voltage, current, tolerances
4. Special instructions like impedance trace SE (single-ended), differential pairs, and positions of the components such as placement of decoupling capacitors, crystals, and so on.
· customer select the location of the printer, LCD, SD card, relay switch, Bluetooth/ NFC/Wi-Fi module, cable position, keypad
· external cable provision, electrical components, and the mechanical design of the enclosure.
Our graphic design engineers will draw the format in line with customer’s corporate image, color, logo and other distinct information that will make keypad overlay unique.
Customer can select 3 different types of membrane keypads such as touch sensor, metallic dome and silicon rubber keypads.
Touch Sensor Keypad
We are the first to introduce sensor touch keypad with integration of computer aided graphics, overlay, key function, indicator element (backlight using LED), and instrument panel.
The touch sensor keypad has special feature press key and held down for few seconds, if user intentionally or unintentionally touches two keys, sensor will ignore it.
We don’t just manufacture diagnostic cable assemblies and test leads, we provide transmission solutions between the tester and vehicles.
Our cable design engineers will create a distinctive design of cables and test leads with customized pinout connections for data transmission from the device to the vehicle.
· Transmission solution
o Clamps design/connector
o Pinout connection
o Cable specification Length and Width (AWG)
· Test Lead
o Depending on the customer’s requirement
Our experienced packaging designers can make drawings and give the recommendation to satisfy customer needs and requirements such as;
· packaging materials- types of materials to use (ex: corrugated carton, blister etc)
· printing style – such as silk screen printing, litho or digital printing
· packing request- requested packing quantity (ex: pack by 1, 4 or 8 in one box)
· color – desired colors with pantone codes to use
· packaging outer appearance – design theme, surface texture, and finish (ex: glossy or mat varnish)
· EVA case and inner foam – packaging materials to use for the outer and inner
· ABS material- lightweight and easy to customize material applicable for handheld electronic tools
Customers can custom their design and print according to their brand, color, shape, and texture image with safety labels, barcodes, and others.
We create long-lasting, eye-catching labels with consideration of Brands, color, shape, texture, and image to use that suits the product because we believed it contributes more on how we attract potential buyers by the style of the product label it bears.
We print user manuals/ handbooks, user guides, and CD, etc, as well as provide alternative suggestions on how to save costs such as using QR codes instead of printed handbook or suggesting customers upload to their website.
The customer can choose from different types of packaging such as color boxes, blister packaging, EVA cases, and ABS carry cases.
· EVA is a rubber-like plastic material, an inflated foam rubber, whose chemical properties are copolymers of ethylene and vinyl acetate.
· with great flexibility and softness, durability and it provides a good protective cover for the product.
· shock absorption and low price
ABS Carry case
We are the first to innovate ABS carry case which is lightweight and with customizable outer appearance. It is chemical resistant and lubricant retardant so it’s easy to clean once stained with oil and dirt.
Our Quality engineers will perform a series of tests and quality checking.
· Functional testing
· Static and dynamic tests
· QC and third-party test compliance
· In-house aging chambers test with extreme conditions and sudden temperature and humidity variations.
· It is designed for the static and dynamic tests of different devices.
· maintaining consistency in test applications, which ultimately affects manufacturing consistency and product test results accuracy
· for product safety and to prevent defects that lead to costly production delays or product failures and recalls.
Final quality control in ensuring product execution based on the specification of customer’s test description.